my new discovery

Next week I'll start the training for my Internship, yes I found a job and it will take all the day for 5 days a week, so I am pretty sure I will dedicate time to the blog only at night and during the weekend. I am trying to carry forward the research on cute and nice things to post, even if I am not forcing anything.
Next week we (of course me and Andrea) will guest my sister and my super best friend Elena as well, I will be definitely busy...

Ok let us change subject and talk about new interesting discovery to me:
Made it pretty -
Jolene Delisle, designer and art director, explores the intersection of fashion, design and culture.
Make it easy - A blog to share pictures, music, people ... I tagged it as Lifestyle.
I am a greedy girl - A catalog of inspiring finds, a web notebook.
Fensismensi - Ana Hriba's picture and life.
.

Labels: