was machst du heute?

In German if you ask to someone "what do you do today?" you have to say "was machst du heute?". Me and Andrea are studying German since March, since two month after our moving in Berlin, I have to say that it is really difficult even if some rules are not so far form the italians ones.
Anyway I decided to give a German title to that new serie because I live in Berlin and I am going to post about what I am doing here.
I want to give to the blog a more personal imprint, to open a window on my life. I don't want to give a sharp appointment to that kind of post, even if I would like to post something almost every week.

In the first picture there is the hot pad I finished yesterday: we had two firend at home and while we were talking I crochetted the pink pig pad. Then you can see our germinator and the results, last week we seed only Alfa-alfa, while today I seeded Alfa-alfa and Mung bean, I love them all!
In the end there is my Basil, I am so proud of that, when we bought it the plant was tiny and quite withered, but now...
What you think about the pink pig pad?

Labels: