my new discovery

It is a few time I don't post anything about my new discovery on the net, obviously it doesn't mean that I don't have anything new. It is a period full of surprises and news, then it has been little hard to go on following certain wave of the blog.

I am still looking for pictures for the Inside my bag serie!
Whatever here are some new blogs I discover recently.

Schorlemädchen - Beautiful pictures to show the daily life of Maria, a German girl now in Australia.
design­work­life - The blog is a part of Seamless Creative, a New York City-based design stu­dio.
Supersonic Electronic - It is a collection of Art, Artist Interviews & various pieces of Pop Culture curated by Zach Tutor.
Convoy - It is like a blocknotes of what the author love, amazing pics plus passion for bikes.
.

Labels: