resume of the week

I guess that from now on Sunday I will dedicate a post to the things I have done during the week (besides working of course), I'd like to give you some link of places and people I met, of interesting initiatives and so on, a post a little more personal then.

First of all the book in the picture: Time to eat the dog? the real guide to sustainable living by Robert and Brenda Vale. I bought it yesterday afternoon at ProQM, Andrea wanted to look for soemthing about graphic design and I, going round the shelves, have found that guide and I couldn't resist!
In actuality I am already reading Lost and Sound - Berlin, Techno and the Easy jetset, a book about the city and the club culture of Berlin, it is interesting and it allows me to understand better the dinamics of the city that otherwise would be unknown to whom like me is living there since short time ago (we are living in Berlin since one year and one month).

Other ineteresting point of the week, we met a couple of times Tania and her boyfriend Claudio; he played Wednesday and Thursday in two small bars in Neukölln and Kreuzberg. Basic point: we went out with our bikes even if it was raining a little, but it was too cool ride tha bike without the thought of the U-Bahn!
Let's see what is going on next week...On the weekend we will be in Bergamo and if it would be a good weather I'd like to use my Holga.

ps: In the picture there is also a flyer of a show I'd like to see at Cell63 Artgallery the show is called My family and other Animals, artwork by Marek Benczewski, Frauke Danzer, Maria Teresa Padovani and Denis Riva, Feb 11th-March 27th.
Credo che d'ora in poi alla domenica dedicherò un post a ciò che ho fatto durante la settimana (oltre a lavorare ovviamente), mi piacerebbe inserire alcuni link di luoghi e persone che ho incontrato, di iniziative interessanti e altro ancora, un post un pochino più personale quindi.

Prima di tutto il libro nella fotografia: Time to eat the dog? the real guide to sustainable living di Robert e Brenda Vale. L'ho comprato ieri pomeriggio da ProQM, Andrea voleva cercare qualcosa inerente alla grafica e io, girando tra gli scaffali, ho trovato questa guida e non ho potuto resistere! In realtà sto già leggendo Lost and Sound - Berlin, Techno and the Easy jetset, un libro sulla città e sulla club culture di Berlino, è interessante e mi permette di capire meglio alcune dinamiche della città che altrimenti rimarrebbero sconosciute a chi come me non ci vive da molto tempo (noi siamo qui da un anno e un mese).

Altro punto interessante della settimana, ci siamo visti un paio di volte con Tania e col suo ragazzo Claudio; lui ha suonato sia mercoledì che giovedì in due barettini a Neukölln e a Kreuzberg. Punto fondamentale di giovedì: siamo usciti in bici, piovigginava, ma era troppo bello poter pedalare e non dover sottostare agli orari della U-Bahn!

Chissà cosa mi riserverà la prossima settimana...Il weekend saremo a Bergamo e se ci fosse bel tempo vorrei sperimentare un po' la mia Holga.

ps: Nella fotografia c'è anche il flyer di una mostra che mi piacerebbe vedere alla galleria
Cell63 Artgallery, la mostra si chiama My family and other Animals, artwork di Marek Benczewski, Frauke Danzer, Maria Teresa Padovani and Denis Riva, Feb 11th-March 27th.
.

Labels: ,