time for changes

Time for changes: I decided that I do not write on the blog, into two languages, Italian (my mother tongue) and in my ill-formed and non-sense Englisch (as my mum says).
I convey that it is some time I am not posting, there were some technical problems with my MAC - as you read few weeks ago -, but thankfully everything is now working and I can start planning and using the blog as I have always done.
Tempo di cambiamenti: ho deciso che d'ora in poi posterò in due lingue, in italiano (la mia madre lingua) e nel mio inglese sgrammaticato e non-sense (come dice la mia mamma).
Mi rendo conto che è un po' di tempo che non scrivo sul blog, ci sono stati alcuni problemi tecnici col computer, come avrete letto qualche settimana fa, ma per fortuna ora è tutto risolto e posso ricominciare a programmare per la settimana e usare il blog come ho sempre fatto.
source A Merry Mishap.

Labels: