couch wallets

couch wallets@ milktoothrain.blogspot.comcouch wallets@ milktoothrain.blogspot.com
couch wallets@ milktoothrain.blogspot.com
couch wallets@ milktoothrain.blogspot.comcouch wallets@ milktoothrain.blogspot.com
I need a new wallet, the one I have (pink spotted) is a bit teen-aged and also very ruined.
This morning I was looking on Etsy and I found that interesting shop: Couch.
They make wallets, guitar and camera straps made with vegan and recycled materials from old cars. I am thinking on buying here my new wallet, cruelty free and economical.
Avrei bisogno di un nuovo portafoglio, quello che ho (maculato rosa) รจ un po'adolescenziale oltre che molto rovinato.
Questa mattina stavo cercando su Etsy e ho trovato questo curioso negozio: Couch.
Fanno portafogli, tracolle per chitarre e macchine fotografiche con materiali vegan e riciclati da vecchie automobili. Sto pensando di prendere qui il mio nuovo portafoglio, cruelty free e economico.
.

Labels: ,