resume of the week

And the winner is... Chrissy whocommented on the blog!
Coccinelle
Photo
New display with drops
Deco
Photo
Amari
Photo
I am always looking for something that strucks with me, an idea or an inspiration to furnish home, to start a new project. This is the reason why I love to use instagram and take picture in every moment of the day.
Above a taste of the last days: I took the winner of the giveaway, pictures of the terrariums I made with Raffy and Bea, a detail of my place, a book, drinking bitters in a bar with friends and in the end taking a walk in town.

Additionally in this moment I am working on a collaboration for Christmas...but I'll update you in few days.
Oh I forgot...I made a Treasury list on Etsy dedicated to the Old Hollywood.
-
Sono sempre alla ricerca di qualcosa che mi colpisca, un'idea o un'ispirazione per arredare casa, per iniziare un nuovo progetto. Questo è il motivo principale per cui mi piace usare instagram e fare fotografie in ogni momento della giornata. 
Qui sopra un assaggio degli ultimi giorni: Ho estratto la vincitrice del giveaway, le fotografie dei Terrarium che ho fatto con Raffy e Bea, un particolare della casa, un libro, bere amari al bar con gli amici ed in fine una passeggiata in centro. 

In più in questo momento sto lavorando ad una collaboazione per Natale...ma vi aggiornerò tra qualche giorno.
Oh mi ero scordata...Ho fatto una Treasury list su Etsy dedicata alla vecchia Hollywood.
xxxcoki

Labels: ,