Friday, February 17, 2012

house of butter


house of butter
It is months I am looking for a nice and not trite butter dish, I really like the House Butter Dish: simple, original and pretty enough to keep on the table during meals or on the counter when not in use. 
On sale online on WestElm.
-
Sono mesi che sto cercando un porta burro carino e non banale, l'House Butter Dish mi piace molto: semplice e originale e sufficientemente carino da stare sul tavolo durante i pranzi o sul bancone della cucina quando non lo si usa. 
È in vendita online su WestElm.
xxxcoki

4 comments :

Vesle Serena said...

BELLO! Io ho questo, di Camila Prada, mi sorride ogni volta che apro il frigo :)

http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/kitchen/2008_07_25-ButterDish.jpg

Johanna Tagada said...

This is so lovely!
I didnt know that website, I like it so thank you! & I even might purchase some things on it now

pheobe said...

so beautiful! that is so lovely,I even might purchase some things on it now!

Fenke said...

Since we really have an ugly butter dish - i could sooo use this one! A little house in the fridge. How cute is that?