last weeks




Photo Photo Photo
Ernesto on the sofa PhotoHe doesn't like sun in the eyes when he sleeps
Photo
Anche lui è pronto per il @bandloch markt! #Sundaymarket
What I took yesterday at the @bandloch markt tote bag by @larinani and matrioska by chiara - love 'em
BergamoLa neve - SnowPhoto
PhotoPhotoPhoto
LabirinthWhat arrived few minutes agoPhoto
Ernesto
@pollaz è pronto!
Last weeks have been cold, snowy and a bit chaotic.
My parents went on vacation so I guested Ernesto, the family beagle, at home; I must say that it was a beautiful excuse to go for walks in the morning. Then there was the Band Loch Markt (edition 2, you can find osme pics on my Flickr) and then the snow came.

The first pics are about an art show I went to by Francesco Betti, then Ernesto and our walks, the preparations of the Band Loch and what I bought for me (a totebag by Larinani and a matrioska by Lucciole - it was also in my Valentine's day wishlist), Bergamo before the snow and some details after, some buttons I bought on Etsy by londontierney...and a hat I made for my craft freins Pollaz.

PS= I noticed that the Pinterest community is growing fast, if you want to follow me you can find me here!
-
Le ultime settimane sono state fredde, nevose ed anche un po' caotiche. 
I miei genitori sono andati in vacanza e quindi ho ospitato Ernesto, il beagle di famiglia, a casa; devo dire che è stata un'ottima scusa per fare delle passeggiate al mattino. Poi c'è stato il Band Loch Markt (la seconda edizione, potete trovare alcune fotografie sul mio Flickr) e poi è arrivata la neve. 


Le prime immagini del post sono della mostra di Francesco Betti a cui sono andata, poi Ernesto e le passeggiate con lui, i preparativi del Band Loch Markt e ciò che ho comprato per me (una tote bag di Larinani e una matrioska di Lucciole - che era presente anche nella mia wishlist per San Valentino), Bergamo prima della neve e alcuni dettagli del dopo neve, i bottoni che ho comprato su Etsy da londontierney...e poi un berretto che ho fatto per la mia amica di craft Pollaz


PS= ho notato che la community di Pinterest sta aumentando vertiginosamente quindi se volete seguirmi mi trovare qui
xxxcoki

Labels: , , ,