last 7 days

Sketching after class #improveyourskills #sketchingNew cards on the wall of my studio #homesweethome #cards #paper #collectionsWhat would you do after coffee? #saturday #aftercoffee #minigoals #marykatemcdevitt
New metal boxes in my collection #homesweethomeHappy BDay @handmademafiaTwo tea kits ready almost for the post office #theteakit #etsy#handmadewithlove @pollaz & meSnack time #fromwhereistandThree topics I love in this moment #books #lettering #knitting #bento
Last week was quite relaxing, Band Loch Markt on December 1st was placed into a drawer and I enjoyed some time with Andrea. Yesterday was my sister's bday and we spent the entire day together, the I also sold some tea kit and shipped them.

Few reminders: Black friday discount will be on till Dec 20th on my shop.

Labels: ,