readings for the weekend #3

 
Asunto e

I am thinking a lot about this column dedicated to the readings for the weekend, because it's like when on s Sat morning you are on your sofa, reading blogs through bloglovin and you open a link, then another, then another and you are completely quiet but you are also absorbing so many informations...
Crazy, but also full of inspirations!

DIY printable gift tags, that's cool since they are free
Ten things I'm learning about being a grown up
• I watched Finding Vivian Meier and I really recommend it!
• I am going to read these two books soon: Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's Learned by Lena Dunham (now there's the Italian version too) and Stoner (Le strade) by John Edward Williams

Have a great and warm weekend!
xxx

Labels: